Sunday 12 December 2010

Demons will charm you with a smile for a while...

Ah gosh, I have been neglecting this, haven't I?
I do apologise.


Coursework crazy at the moment!
1 x 2000 word essay

1 x 2500 word essay
1 x portfolio + 1000 word essay


All due for Tuesday 14th December.

ALMOST THERE!





I keep dreaming about New York Film Academy.
I figure I need something to work towards,
So I'm going to put up some pictures of NYFA.
So I can keep inspired.


I know it's a lot of money to get out there,
The course fee alone is around £48 000.
Plus the cost of accommodation,
General living costs,
It's advised to get a car out there,
So American driving lessons, 
General travel fees,
(A single flight to LAX starts around £800)
Plus things to buy out there that I can't take.


Sell a kidney?


I'll find a way.
Even if I don't spend ANY money
Between now and September 2013.
I'll be able to save £50 000 right?
Right?


I don't care,
it's my dream

I'll get there somehow...

Anyway,
Few days until I go home for Christmas!
Looking forward to a Christmas at home home this year!
Just got to keep fighting through this coursework.
Blah.

Better get back to it.
It's calling me now with its evil eyes.

Ciao ciao x

No comments: