Saturday 7 April 2012

I walk down the lane, with a happy refrain.

I was going to begin this post with moaning, but I couldn't be bothered to fine-tune my whining into a comprehensible waffling. So I've bullet-pointed:

- It's very late/early in the morning for being awake and sober.
- I have a bizarre headache that disappears when I tilt my head to the side.
- I will undoubtedly be waking up to neck-ache.
- No matter how many times I read paragraphs at the moment, I cannot seem to retain any useful information for my essay and subsequently my presentation due in 9 days.
- I miss the rain.

So there we go.

My fan fiction is going ridiculously well.

I finally bought an external hard-drive so I am filming again.

I'm writing.

I'm prioritising.

I am planning a future and working for it.

And what I'd really like around about now is a big old thunder storm.

No comments: