Tuesday 30 November 2010

Snow is falling all around us...

Snow has finally arrived in Cambers!
Christmas decorations and lights have gone up all around town,
My mum bought my advent calendar over on Sunday,
It's all very festive!


Saw Beckett's Krapp's Last Tape at the Duchess in London a couple of weeks ago, starring Michael Gambon.
Truly fantastic,

And so pleased we got to see it before the run finished!


BIG NEWS:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 IS OUT!
And I love it! It's brilliant!
Cannot wait for the next film, so excited!
And also really sad!
It really will be the end!


I went to a pub quiz with some friends the other night.
It was great fun!
Will try and post some footage at some point.
We didn't win OR lose! Wahoo!


University seems to have messed up my sleep patterns.
I now cannot seem to go a whole day without falling asleep.
And then I'm still wide awake at 2am.
Trying to force myself to stay awake during the day.
It's very difficult.


We went for a midnight frolic in the snow last night!
It was wonderful and so so beautiful!

Cambridge is such a fantastic place to be.


I am also writing a new play/musical/adaptation.
I will perhaps post more as it goes along.
We shall see.


Anyway, must return to essays...
Toodles x

No comments: