Friday 3 February 2012

So here we are.

Good days and bad days.
And all that.

I don't know. Sometimes its just easier to coop myself up and ignore the world for a bit.
Sometimes its just nicer to.
That being said, I am not turning into a hermit.
Space and peace is a luxury to be indulged in at times.

And sometimes this house just gets to be far too much. For me.
Much as it would for anyone.


I need to get on top of my reading.
And I need to do far more writing.
Its there, its ready to go, I'm just not sitting down and picking up a pen.
So laziness is the excuse here really.
Give me two weeks, and I'll be on it.


But for now,
I'm going to go to an unspecified fast food chain, to indulge myself in some fat and carbs,
With a most beautiful friend.

I am a very lucky person.

No comments: