Sunday 5 August 2012

And we will never be afraid again.

So everything is entirely nuts at the moment.

I have a new job, I almost have a new place to live, and I'm researching for my dissertation. I'm also finally writing up my shorts that I hope to be able to put together.

Everything is so crazy I feel like I barely have time to breathe. It's all very exciting but very stressful, and I keep crying a lot which is mostly just irritating.

I have finished two freelance pieces, which is very exciting. I hope to be able to do more, mainly for experience.

I so desperately want to get to NFTS as soon as possible. I have no idea where I'll find the money, but I'll find a way. I have to.

I plan to get into the edit suite once I've spent a reasonable amount of time away from it, to be able to edit together a short showreel to be able to post online.

That's about it for now.

No comments: