Wednesday 25 August 2010

Hermione can't draw, Hermione can't draw!

Please, if you haven't, watch A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel. It is important to your cultural life and humour. That and the fact that I cry with laughter every time! Team Star Kid I am in awe of you all!

Ok, so I missed a day yesterday (bad sign) but here I am on day four, well technically five because it's past midnight, which is why this will be short.

Went to a clothes swap evening with some friends! It was so lovely, and although I didn't take anything with me, I think I left with the biggest bag! Hehe. All wonderful things that will fit beautifully with my new Cambridge setting in September! Hehe.

Still packing things for Cam!

COUNT DOWN: 21 DAYS TO GO! 3 WEEKS!

Wow, its really soon!


Anyway. Even my cat has fallen asleep, so I think I should too. Toodle oo for now, will post again tomorrow/later in the day.

Hatti x

No comments: