Saturday 21 August 2010

Stars fading but I linger on dear...

Hello.
I keep promising myself that I will stick to one of these one day, so here is my start! Again!

Uni plans are all going swimmingly! I got the grades I needed for Anglia Ruskin, and almost doubled the amount of UCAS points they asked for! Moving in on Wed. 15th September, but there's a freshers thing for people on my course like an hour before I'm scheduled to move in, so hopefully that can be sorted out somehow! Anyway!

COUNTDOWN TO MOVE IN: 25 days!

So I'm slowly getting prepared, sorting out files of things I think might be useful to what I'm studying, putting things to take with me in my trunk - yes, trunk!! At the moment, my Harry Potter-stylee trunk is filled with two pairs of harem pants, a tea pot (I don't drink tea), a couple of towels, a nice pen, and a Wizard of Oz chalkboard. I think I'm well prepared! At least Cambridge isn't too far from home, so I can always pop back and get anything I've forgotten!

Filming prep is going well! We shot 3 of 15 scenes on monday, and I've started editing - its all looking good! One might need to be redone, but it's only a short scene - the battery on my camera died just as we finished it, so it was all a bit rushed and I didn't get the shots I really wanted. But the other two scenes are fab!

I'm writing another screen play - an attempt at comedy, ooh er... I can't write comedy, I can't devise comedy, so this will be interesting... But I told my friend the plot line, and he laughed (an actual laugh) so it might not be too bad!

Seeking out some actors and extras for a couple of films as well, hope that goes alright!

Have storyboarded one, but I don't know if I'm really feeling it. I might start filming and see how it goes. If not, it can always be rewritten and remade another time!

I just realised I have ended every paragraph with an exclamation mark. I must be enthusiastic today.

Anyway, now off to eat some ice cream! (and there's another)
Toodle oo,
Hatti.

No comments: